Monday, November 16, 2020

YOGI WINDOW CLEANING / ST GEORGE DOG TRAINING

MONDAY
11-16-2020 
 

Up at 3AM to potty. Then I got up at 6AM. 

Made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast bake for dogs and put it in the fridge. 
 
Dark clouds outside. 
 
DARK CLOUDS
 

We gave the ham & bone to the dogs one at a time. Tater had a fun gave of keep-away. 

Tadjir from Yogi Window Cleaning came at 7:45AM. I was vacuuming. Then I cleaned out cat litter. Hubby finished vacuuming. 
 
Window Cleaning was finally finished at 10:30AM. I paid him and let him pick out a pumpkin. He picked out the white one.

We looked up wall ovens online Facebook Marketplace and messaged a couple to see if they were available.

RED, WHITE, & BLUE PUMPKINS


TATER BEING SILLY

 

Capital One SPARK card sent an email advising that due to Economic challenges and our ability to NOT charge the card up to our limit, they were reducing our credit limit by $5000. Which directly affects our credit rating, limits our ability to charge, and just generally pisses me off. 

I had Hubby call them to request a correction, but they refused. The Supervisor even got on the phone and said "Lots of people are even having their cards taken away" What. The. Actual. Fuck? 

You want to eliminate people's ability to charge with small businesses, even though we have PERFECT credit, pay in full every month on time, and use the damn card for ALL business purchases? Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. 

I told Hubby that tomorrow I would apply for a different business card. Corporate Bank Billionaires are trying to control small businesses. Eliminate small business. Fuck you.

We left home at 2PM with the dogs. Drove to St George. Stopped at the Steel Yard to pick up steel for a project. Then we drove to the Treasure Valley Park to meet the Dog Trainers. They were nice and we observed all the trainers that were working in the park without electric collars. Brian & Misty. Misty said they had no time available until Jan 2 to train Tater. So they were going to email us paperwork we could fill out for them to train the dog.

Afterwards, we drove to Lowe's. I waited in the truck while Hubby went inside to get a 2x4 for a project. I shopped at Michaels (FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE STORE) to find scented pinecones, but they only had pinecones with SPARKLE on them. No Thanks. So I walked out. Hubby picked me up. Then I wanted a Pumpkin Smash from Jamba Juice, but they were "out of pumpkin".

We drove back to the Corn Dog Food truck. Ordered corndogs, but "they were out of chips" OMG. What else can go wrong with this day?

Hubby wanted to go back to Joann's to get pinecones, but I told him that I was not interested in shopping anymore due to Covid fears and that I would find the pinecones online to purchase.

We instead drove back to Petroleum Gas Station and got Diesel for $2.15! Wow. A savings of 50-70 cents! 

Drove back to Mesquite and stopped at Pilot Station in Littlefield and got Lottery tickets.

At home, put dogs out for potty. 

I made Hubby a hot cocoa and schnapps. Made a hot coffee for me. Hubby took Nyquil and Benadryl for his cold. 

Hubby took a nap on the sofa. We watched Eureka on TV.

Went to bed at 8:30PM.


No comments: