Sunday, November 22, 2020

4TH AND FINAL DAY AT STREET CAR SUPERNATIONALS

 SUNDAY
11-22-2020 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby had to hurriedly make breakfast eggs into burritos. Then he woke me up by asking me to make lattes & coffee.
 
I got up, made the bed. Went potty.
 
Then I went to the kitchen. Hubby had already put Wilson outside for potty, fed the cats some tuna, and fed Wilson his breakfast eggs. 
 
I made lattes and Nanogreens. 
 
Hubby went out to the garage to get some bearings drilled for Rizner's racecar. Bruce was still taking a shower. 
 
Then the guys left at 6:45AM. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes, started dishwasher. I made the bed in the spare bedroom. I cleaned up the dirty towels from showers and started the laundry.
 
I vacuumed cat litter. 
 
I crocheted and watched Without A Trace on TV.  

Wilson is still depressed without his friend and just spends hours at the front door, looking outside. I keep telling him that Tater is attending Doggy training camp. 

Took Wilson for a walk at 1:30PM.

Guys got home at 8PM. They talked for a while. I went to bed. 

Hubby came to bed at 9PM after putting clothes in dryer.

No comments: