Sunday, November 15, 2020

SUNDAY AND STAY HOME

SUNDAY
11-15-2020
 
 Up at 6AM. After taking a couple Melatonin, I was able to sleep quite well.

I got up and made the bed. Got dressed.

Hubby started to cook eggs for the dog breakfast. He fed the dogs.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. We sat on the sofa and watched News on TV.

I picked up dog poo outside and gave water to the birds in the bird bath.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. 

Hubby's brother, Bruce called. He is already on the road from Iowa and will arrive Tuesday for the Street Car Supernationals at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway this coming weekend.

Hubby started cooking his ham in the oven. 

I started laundry. 

Let the dogs outside to play.

We watched the early episodes of Saturday Night Live. It was pretty awful back then. We watched Eureka on TV most of the day.

I crocheted a white pumpkin. Hubby says it will get dirty.


 

I took a little nap. 

Ordered groceries from Walmart.

Went to get groceries at 7PM. 

Jesus loaded our groceries in parking spot #5. 

We went home and unloaded groceries.

Watched movie 15:17 to Paris on TV.

I updated blog. Took some more aspirin.

Went to bed at 10:30PM



No comments: