Wednesday, November 11, 2020

WEDNESDAY AND HONEY-DOS / MORE BOOKKEEPING

WEDNESDAY
11-11-2020
 
Awake at 6:30AM. Hubby got up to make egg breakfast for the dogs. I got up and made the bed. Then I made lattes and Nanogreens. I turned on all the fairy lights. 
 
Hubby emptied the cat litter. 

I started laundry.

Hubby left at 7:45AM for his UTV breakfast with the Club. 

I made sausage for breakfast. Then I picked up dog poo outside. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I crocheted. Made more pumpkins.

Hubby came home briefly at 1PM to get the keys for the building so that he could return them to the Realtor.

Still have not received an email contract from the Realtor in Idaho. Getting pissed off at people that don't want to do their jobs.

Hubby got home again at 3PM. We worked on the curtain in the bathroom for over 2 hours because we could not figure out how to hide the board on the ceiling in the fabric. Finally just decided not to have pleats in it and hang it up. We were frustrated. 

Finally just hung the curtain on the board and put it up. I will have to order more fabric to cover the bottom of the board. No gathering in the fabric as we could not understand how to do it. It looks okay. Kinda.

curtain

Realtor Rich called about the keys, Hubby said he had returned them. Rich said he would call his Mother who knows everybody because she was a former realtor, maybe find financing. 

We got the paperwork to sell the house finally emailed from Dale. We signed everything and returned it.

I crocheted. 

We had dinner. 

I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: