Thursday, November 05, 2020

HAPPY NATIONAL RED HEAD DAY / NEW FRONT DOOR

THURSDAY
11-5-2020 


Up at 6AM. Hubby had already left the bed and was on the sofa in the living room. Tater and Wilson were still sleeping with me. They woke me up by playing and stretching. 

I got up and made the bed. 

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I put the hearts on all the 12 pumpkins that I have made in the last 3 days.


Hubby watched News on TV. 

I went in the office to get a return for the bicycle light/brake signal that I had ordered on Amazon because it won't work. I printed up a return label for it. Cats climbed on the shelves behind me in the office.

Hubby got dressed at 7:50AM. 
 
Cat was sleeping on his counter this morning. He had his head on the counter and his body on his swoopy bed.
 
 


While dogs were being antsy. Inside/Outside, whine, whine, whine. Hubby cut out the front door and installed the glass. It looks very different now.

I had to help him carry it out into the garage, help him flip it, help him put the glass inside it, bring it back inside, help him place it on the frame again. 

I was trying to do books today. Very frustrating because I have NOTHING orgaznied. 

I lost the CHECKS file and finally found it after 30 minutes of looking. 

Hubby was finally done at 2:30PM installing the front door and sat on the sofa to watch Automotive shows.
 
 
New Front Door With Glass

UPS (Brent) came by with a package from Amazon.

I went down to the mailbox to get mail, and mail the invoice receipt to Joe H. 
 
Hubby went to check on property that his Landlord has for sale at 3:18PM. He took the FMF. I stayed home and continued to do bookwork. 

Hubby returned at 5:25PM. I had already put on my bathing suit and sweats to go over. 

Hubby had a quit bite of chicken salad on a croissant. Then we left but Tater was barking, so we returned and put him in the kennel.

We took the golf cart, but it died just as we were leaving the subdivision.

Got it limped back and took the FMF instead to the Center for swimming.

Ran into a nice guy at the pool named Bill. former Army military. Told us about his wife, Gail who suffers from kidney failure, diabetes, in a wheelchair. 

The water was EXTREMELY cold. Not the 83 degrees that it showed on the temp, more like 78 degrees. I was only able to stay in the water from 6PM to 6:45PM. 

We left and returned home. 

At home, Hubby grilled Impossible burgers for me, regular hamburger for him. He thought his burgers were done, but they were raw inside and had to be put on the grille a little longer. 

We watched Cold Case on tv and went to bed at 9:30PM.





 


No comments: