Tuesday, November 03, 2020

NO SLEEP

TUESDAY
ELECTION DAY
NOVEMBER 3 2020
 

Up at 3AM, 4AM, 5AM with the dogs who barked to be let outside. Then Rattler cat decided to slip out the door when Wilson refused to come back inside. I had to stay up and wait for Rattler to come back home. He finally got back after 20 minutes. 
 
I went back to bed, but was only there until 6AM when Tater barked again.  

I had only gotten about 2-3 hours sleep last night. I am dragging. My whole body hurts.

I warmed up dog egg breakfast and fed the dogs.

Then I picked up dog poo. Cleaned the water out in both bird feeders. 
 
I started laundry.

I started Roomba in the master bedroom.

The garbage men have STILL not come by 8AM. 

Garbage guys finally got here at 9:30AM. 

Dogs barking at people walking on the sidewalk is driving me nuts. 

I crocheted and watched Cold Case on TV. 

Hubby called and I went to pick him up at Jose's storage yard. Took the FMF and the dogs. We stopped at Panda Express to pick up food in the drive-thru.

At home, we ate lunch. Hubby talked to Casey.
 
We drove the Golf Cart to Janet's home in Prominence so that I could give her a pumpkin. She was drunk, the door was ajar. She invited us in to party. She had her neighbors over and they were all on the back patio, drinking. I politely declined and we left.

Drove to Connie's house in Crescent Moon. She had her daughter and son-in-law staying with her after her knee surgery. Her son-in-law answered the door and I explained that we swim together. So Connie came to the door with her walker; I gave her the pumpkin (in a box with a get-well card).

Then we drove over to the Community Center to swim at 6PM. I wore sweat pants because it was cold. 

We talked to Dick Tweede while swimming. Then we left at 6:45PM. 

Drove around and gave all the apple cores to the bunnies. 

At home we were both tired. I did not want to pick up my phone to see how to the voting was going because I knew I would get stressed.

We watched the new season of Archer. 

We went to bed early at 8:30PM because Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa.

No comments: