Saturday, November 21, 2020

3RD DAY AT STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS

SATURDAY
11-21-2020
 
 

 
Awake at 6AM, went to potty. Hubby put Wilson on the bed with us. Rattler had slept with us for a while last night.
 
I got up and made the bed. Hubby went out to make eggs for Wilson and burritos. He fed Wilson. He gave tuna to the cats. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Then I took the FMF to Walmart to get groceries. Picked up some toilet paper and a container of Clorox Wipes. 

I came back and Hubby unloaded the car. His brother did not bother to help. Too busy on his phone. 

They left. I tried putting the car in the garage and accidentally hit the wall. 

I found Hubby's phone in the bathroom. They came back as they had just gone down to Jose's lot. Hubby picked up his phone and we had to do paperwork for the Ranchero and Trailer. It took Hubby trying to re-do the paperwork 4 times before he finally got it correct.

They left again and took the paperwork to Casey down at the Virgin River hotel. Casey and family are leaving again today. They are taking the enclosed trailer with them.

I crocheted with the new yarn that I purchased at Walmart.

Wilson and I walked down to get the mail at 2PM. We walked the back way behind the houses to get home. There were 2 golf carts that were coming down the wrong way. They were on the narrow sidewalk. I stopped and stared at them. They drove off the sidewalk and down the wrong side of the road. Fucking drunks.

We got home and I took Wilson's harness off. Gave him chicken for a treat. I put away laundry. 

I crocheted. 

Watched TV. Guys got home at midnight. I unlocked the door for them.

I went to bed. 

The guys had left-overs for dinner and talked until 1AM.


No comments: