Monday, November 02, 2020

HUBBY IN CALIF WITH SCOTT / RAIN AT 5AM & 7PM

MONDAY
11-2-2020
 
 

Up at 5AM when Wilson barked. There was a hard rain hitting the pergola outside. I ran outside and moved the dog beds. The rain already stopped. It had only rained for about 5 minutes. There were clouds in the sky all day.
 
The dogs and I came back to bed. They had pottied outside while I was moving the dog beds. They were very unsure of the rain, and ran back to the door.
 
We went back to bed. I got up at 6AM when Tater jumped off the bed. I let them outside one at a time. I warmed up their breakfast egg bake. Then I fed the dogs. Opened a can of tuna for the cats.

I made latte & Nanogreens for myself.

I made the bed, started the Roomba in our bedroom. 

The Landscaper was already at our neighbor's house - Stan - at 6AM. The blower was making noise.

I watched Archer and Hubby called at 7:30AM. 

I cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed. I picked up dog poo.

I put away laundry. I started the dishwasher.

At 11AM, I went down to get the mail. Deposited checks from Joe and Boat rental.

I brought in the Halloween decorations from outside and put them in the garage.

Then neighbor, Chris came over to give me a thank-you note for giving her a pumpkin that I crocheted.

I crocheted more. Gave treats to the dogs. 

Had chicken salad for lunch.

Hubby called at 2:30PM to let me know that they were just leaving San Jose, would drive until they were tired and then grab a hotel. 
 
GOLF CARTS LOADED

 

Put trash can out in the street at 6:30PM.

Rained at 7PM. 

Checked Paypal at 7:30PM and found Renter had paid rent, so deposited it in Bank Account. 

Hubby and Scott stayed at the LaQuinta in Bakersfield, CA. 

I went to bed at midnight. My shoulder was hurting, my back was hurting. It was difficult to fall asleep.

No comments: