Sunday, November 08, 2020

SUNDAY AND RAIN/CLOUDY/WET/COLD

SUNDAY
NOVEMBER 8 2020
 
 
 Up at 6:30AM. I made the bed.
 
Hubby was out on the sofa after being up with the dogs since 5AM. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens. Then I made baked egg in the Air Fryer.
 
Robert got on our bed and looked out the window, contemplating his life. Looking at all the clouds in the sky with his legs crossed.
 

 
Dogs went out to potty. It is already cold and the wind is blowing. 
 
I had to pick up my Metal Turkey in the yard and set it upright as it had blown over last night in the wind.

I picked up dog poo outside.

Hubby was tired and took a nap on the sofa while sitting on the heating pad. He was watching Automotive shows and looking at his iPad.

I did more bookwork online Quickbooks. Then Hubby helped me sort receipts.

I finished my Snowman and started putting things away.
 

 

Casey texted Hubby to let him know that they will be here shortly. They are going to find a place to rent this week and move down here. 

They got here at 2:30PM.
 
We went for dinner at 4:45PM. Addison rode with us in the FMF. We went to Samurai 21, but they were closed so we went to Wedgies. 
 
Pretty good sandwich for me this time. 
 
At 5:30PM, we left the restaurant and went to Walmart. Hubby went in to get milk and cupcakes.
 
Drove home. Let the dogs outside to potty and gave them treats.
 
Hubby watched TV. 

I called FNB to report Fraud on my account. I was on hold for 30 minutes at 6PM.




No comments: