Thursday, November 19, 2020

FIRST DAY OF STREET CAR NATIONAL DRAG RACES AT LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY

THURSDAY
11-19-2020 
 

Rattler slept with us for a while last night. I rolled over on my side and hugged him. He was warm. 

Up at 4AM. I made the bed. Hubby took Wilson outside to potty.

Bruce was up at 5AM and took a shower. 

Then I made lattes and Nanogreens. Hubby made burritos for him, Bruce, and all the guys for the race track. I made a coffee for Bruce.

Hubby put out the hamburger, brats, buns, and chips so they could take to the racetrack with them. "I'm not paying $10 for a hotdog" Old man quote. 

They left at 6AM. They guys took Bruce's truck down to Jose's yard but Hubby had forgotten the keys to the yard inside the truck that was locked behind the fence. So Bruce had to climb the fence to get inside! They then drove down to Vegas for the Races!



 
I started dishes and did laundry.

I started to crochet until the sun came up. Wilson sat on the sofa with me. 

Hubby called me to let me know that Bruce had to scale the fence at Jose's so they could get Hubby's truck & Keith's trailer as Hubby had left the keys to the fence inside the Dually inside the fence!

I walked with Wilson to get mail. Dave & Carmen were outside saying goodbye to Janet as she was leaving their house in her car. I talked to her and she thanked me for her pumpkin.
 
Walking Wilson
 

I went inside their house and looked at their new shutters they just had installed. Very nice.

Carmen gave me a couple bull penis chews for Wilson. Wilson and I walked back home.

I crocheted some more. Wilson worked on his chew and looked out the front door.

Guys returned home at 8PM. They talked for a while, rinsed out coffee cups, gave me their dirty clothes to wash.

We went to bed at 9:30PM. 


No comments: