Wednesday, November 25, 2020

DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING

WEDNESDAY
11-25-2020 


Up at 6AM, Wilson was on the bed with me and cuddled in to my arm. Then Hubby came in to the bedroom and we all slept another 30 minutes.

Hubby got up to let Wilson outside. Wilson walked with me into the potty and I held him until Hubby had his collar on him and could let him outside. 

I made the bed and then went to the kitchen. Hubby was making eggs. I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby's brother called again to let him know he was almost home.

I warmed up sausage. We watched TV News for a while. 
 
Wilson in his corner. Depressed.
 

 

Hubby was looking for parts on Auto Zone and had to cross reference parts numbers with their company SKU numbers.

Guy from Auto Zone parking lot called and discussed putting new engine in his truck with Hubby.

I took Wilson for a walk to get mail.

On our way home, Hubby was pulling out of the driveway and leaving. I waved him down and he came back to hug & kiss me goodbye.
 
I got a box from Etsy of the pumpkin stems and glued them on to my pumpkins. They look really good, but I need the "medium" size and not the "large" size. 
 
 
I watched TV for a while, Without A Trace. 
 
Hubby got home at 4PM. Wilson was really excited to see Daddy home.

I worked on Quickbooks doing bookkeeping. 

We watched TV for a while. 

Went to bed at 9PM.
 


No comments: