Monday, November 09, 2020

MONDAY AND MORE CLOUDS, COLD

MONDAY
11-9-2020
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up at 5AM with the dogs. 
 
Hubby fed the dogs leftovers. He let the dogs outside one at a time so that they did not bark.
 
I got up, made the bed. Then I made lattes & Nanogreens. Warmed up some sausage for breakfast.
 
Reserved Indoor Pool for tonight and tomorrow night. Reserved Yoga for myself in the AM. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter.
 
Hubby left with Casey at 9:30AM. 

I vacuumed. I started dishwasher. I picked up dog poo.

I worked bookwork online.
 
I finally quit working at 4PM because it was getting dark in the office.

I watched Cold Case on TV.
 
Hubby and Casey went to St George with the enclosed trailer to pick up steel.
 
Hubby got home at 5PM. Casey brought him. 
 
Hubby made himself some dinner. He had not eaten all day.

We went swimming at 6PM. The girls at the desk had shut the front door and it was locked. We tried several times to enter before they saw us and came to open the door. We saw Dick there at the indoor pool. He was just getting out of the pool.

We swam for 45 minutes (forgot our floaties) until Hubby got a leg cramp

We got out and dressed. I drove home in the FMF.
 
At home, I made hot chocolate & Schnapps for Hubby. Hot latte for me. 
 
We watched a show on Amazon Prime called Upload.
 
I was getting ready for bed at 10PM when I remembered that we had to order the Wall Double Oven part for our rental house in Idaho. We started to research it and found that there ARE NO PARTS for that model as it is 20 years old. There are only services that you send the part to and they try to repair them. We then tried to look for new ovens, but due to Covid 19, there are massive back orders to December and beyond. 
 
Went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: