Saturday, October 31, 2020

HALLOWEEN 2020

HALLOWEEN
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 31 2020
 
 
 

I was up at 6:15AM. Hubby had put the dogs out for potty. He was making breakfast eggs for them. He made 2 burritos, 1 for himself; 1 for Eric.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby put eye medicine in Tater's left eye because it was having icky stuff forming in it. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. 

Put laundry in the washing machine.

Hubby did cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Dogs barked at neighbors getting their yards maintained. 

I crocheted. 

Hubby got home at 5:30PM. He took a shower. 

Then we left at 6:45PM to go down and meet Eric & Kristi at the Eureka for Buffet Dinner. Eric used his points for dinner. Greg bought the beer. 


DINNER AT EUREKA BUFFET WITH FULL BLUE MOON ON HALLOWEEN 2020

The food was not good. I don't like the place because it is dirty & old. 

We got done at 8:30PM. They had to dim the lights because we were the only ones left in the place.


No comments: