Friday, October 02, 2020

FRIDAY AND NAILS/SPENCER SICK

OCTOBER 2, 2020
FRIDAY
 
 

 
Up at 4AM with cat making noise, I went potty. Then back to bed. 
 
Dogs up at 5AM with Hubby. Hubby sat on the sofa.
 
I got up at 6:30AM. Made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make lattes & nanogreens. Warmed up sausage for me.

Hubby sat on the sofa and ate his burrito.

I took fresh water out to the bird bath. LOTS of birds came in to drink and clean.

I changed the dog water. Tater had a lot of back-wash in it.

Hubby vacuumed.

We sent interior house pictures to Dale Thomas. The California people drove by and really love the house and property. They have already returned to California.

I put eyedrops in Hubby's eyes twice. He really burnt his left eye from welding on Wednesday.

Sent text message to Spencer to get well soon. KRL said that he is having some internal issues & went to Urgent Care, who sent him to the ER to do some Imaging to find out what is bothering him. 

KR texted later that they found nothing wrong with Spencer and diagnosed an Ulcer, probably from concern about the pandemic and working at home constantly. KR said he has been eating badly lately.

I trimmed Hubby's beard to a triangle point, but it does not look professional. I cleaned out his ears. 
 
At 1:30PM, I took pumpkins over to Dawn (Garry answered the door and said Dawn had hurt her foot and was in bed) Betty (who I talked to about the Napa valley winerys that burnt down) and Nancy (Mark came to the door and took the pumpkin).

Hubby talked to the Wrap Guy and he is getting the stripe done. But he wants Hubby to come pick up the car ASAP because they sold the house and are moving. But the car is not done yet.

We stopped at the Sales Office and went thru to look at the curtain in the bathroom of the one model. Then we walked thru the new homes. Not impressed. Long hallways. Weird new age decorating.

We drove thru the new neighborhoods on the hill. 

Hubby dropped me off at 3PM to get my nails done. Hubby went to Chicago Greek.

Hubby picked me up 3;45PM.

Hubby called the Optometrist from the truck, he made an appointment for tomorrow at Noon. His left eye is really red now.

We got back home at 4PM. Gave the dogs treats. Let them out for potty.

Nancy later texted me to thank me for the pumpkin.

We ate our Gyros and baklava. 

Watched LetterKenny.
 
Sat on the patio for 2 hours. Dogs played. Dogs napped.
 

Moon from the patio.
 
Went to bed at 10PM.


 
 

No comments: