Sunday, October 25, 2020

UTV RIDE TO BEAVER DAM / LOTTERY TICKETS

SUNDAY
10-25-2020
 
There went October. The months and weeks just rush by.
 
Hubby changed the sheets & made the bed while I made breakfast eggs for dogs, lattes, and Nanogreens. We had breakfast. Hubby gave breakfast eggs to dogs.
 
Wore my UnderArmor shirt because it was supposed to be cold. 
 
Took the SXS and drove over to the Pioneer Center. Met Scott at the Pioneer Center. There were LOTS OF CARS THERE. Early voting. 

We drove to Beaver Dam. Got drinks. Hubby got Bloody Mary, I got a Screwdriver, Scott drank beer. Purchased Lottery tickets in the bar. 
 

 
We sat outside and talked. Hubby got me a gross cinammon muffin in the Dam Store. I had to break it up and give it to the birds. 



Stopped at Flying J on the way home, got more gasoline in the SXS, picked up some cinammon rolls inside, some meat sticks, and chicken/corndog. 

Hubby had a bite of his meat stick and some deep fat fried corn-on-the-cobb (gross).

At home, Hubby rinsed off the SXS because it was so dusty. 

Dave, neighbor stopped by to talk with Hubby.

We washed the dogs at 1:45PM. 
 

 


At 2PM, we went over swimming. Lots of people still at the Pioneer Center voting, lots of cars.
 
The water outside was too cold. I tried to go in, but the wind was blowing and I was freezing. I went inside instead. Little warmer, no wind. I went outside and asked Hubby to come swim with me.

We swam until 3PM. Clouds were overwhelmingly dark in the sky. Looks like severe rain.
 
Golf Cart died several times on the way home. 

At home, I made hot latte. Hubby had soup left-overs from the day before.

I snapped a quick picture of the dark clouds and wind outside before the sun went down at 5PM. It is so depressing to have fall upon us so fast. 
 

 

I took a marijuana gummy and went to bed early at 8:30PM.

Hubby put together the two handsaws that will make a Xmas tree. I figured out the size star he needs. Hubby researched the rust process online.

Still really windy outside.

No comments: