Thursday, October 29, 2020

PEDICURES / RE-UPHOLSTER CHAIR

THURSDAY
10-29-2020 
 
Up at 7AM. Made the bed. 

Hubby had already made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 

When I came out of the bedroom, Hubby was watching TV News. So the internet is working again.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I made the bed; I put the comforter in the washer to clean. 

I vacuumed. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby started cutting the outdoor vinyl fabric for our seat in the office.
 

 

I ordered the tacks for the chair from Amazon. 
 
I ordered KR's snowflake 2020 ornament from Swarovski.
 

 

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. Hubby cut Wilson's toenails.

Hubby cut Wilson's toenails. Then he scrubbed the concrete outside on the patio.

We had to leave at 11:45AM to go get our Pedicures at Chrome Nail Bar. 
 

 


We got nails done. I talked with the lady doing my nails. She had to get stents put in her heart arteries. Hubby paid after we were done.

We drove to Panda Express and got lunch. They forgot our spring rolls & vegetable roll. Hubby had to drive around and alert an employee who went inside and got them for us. Then when we got home, they had not put in Hubby's Beef and instead given us 2 Walnut Shrimp instead. 
 

 

We had lunch.

Hubby finished cleaning off the patio.

Hubby went swimming at 2:30PM. I crocheted. Then Wilson was barking at the neighbor, Barbara in her back yard. So I went out and told Wilson to calm down. Talked to Barb for a while. Hubby returned at 4:30PM. 
 
Hubby and Tater went for a walk/run at 6PM. They returned at 6:45PM. Hubby washed Tater's feet off on the back patio.

Hubby took a shower. 

Hubby did his leg compressions.

Hubby had his left-overs for dinner. I crocheted and watched Father Brown.

I went to bed at 9PM.


No comments: