Thursday, October 15, 2020

GUYS UTV CLUB RIDE TO TWEDE POINT

THURSDAY
10-15-2020 
 
 
 
Dark in the mornings when we get up now. Have to turn on lights!
 
Up at 5:45AM. Hubby let the dogs outside. 

I got up and made the bed. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I opened the blinds in the front bedroom and turned on the hallway fairy lights. 

I made lattes & nanogreens. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed. I did the laundry. Hubby put it away.

Hubby left at 8:00AM to go on the UTV Club ride to Twede Point in Arizona. About 40 miles from Mesquite.

I picked up dog poo. Filled bird water. Cleaned breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I looked at metal art on Etsy and then crocheted.

Watched Father Brown on TV.
 
Tired Rattler in the laundry room on the dryer. My life-long wish to see a cat of mine on the dryer. Just like my kitties in Idaho like to sleep on the dryer. 
 

 

Sinaloa Lawn Care came at 11AM. 

Hubby texted at Noon that they got to Twede Point.
 
Hubby got home at 4:30PM. He stopped briefly to talk with Dave, neighbor. Then he drove to our house and parked in the garage. I put the golf cart in afterwards. 

Dana, other neighbor, had to call both phones, texted twice. Needed to talk with hubby ASAP. About nothing. 

KR butt-dialed us, so we called her back and talked for 30 minutes. Spencer was there too, on speakerphone.

I crocheted tonight. 

I went to bed at 9:30PM. I was tired.




No comments: