Friday, October 09, 2020

HOUSE CLEANING

OCTOBER 9 2020
FRIDAY

Up at 6AM. Puppies woke me up by jumping off the bed. Hubby put them outside.

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

We picked everything up off the floor in the closet. Then we took the box for KR and put it in the Dually. Leashed up the dogs and loaded them. 

The Cleaning lady was here at 8AM. We left and went to Starbucks.

 

I ordered and Hubby went inside to pick up. Got egg bites & Impossible Breakfast sandwich for Hubby.

We took the dogs to the park but had to go over to the baseball field to walk them. There were too many people at the park.

Then we drove to get beer at Dollar General, but they did not have Keystone, the brand everybody at the shop is drinking now.

Hubby went to Walmart to get beer; he got a caramel apple for me, string for my projects, milk, and beer.


Drove downtown Mesquite and got water at the water dispensing machine. Watermill Express. 


Headed to Bunkerville to walk the dogs at the park there. Hubby went potty in the restroom. 

We drove back to Mesquite. Hubby mailed the box for KR and I waited in the truck with the dogs. Lupe came over to talk with Hubby about the Street Outlaws Drag Racing that will be filming in Scenic. Lupe said he lives right on the mile marker post that they will be racing. 

Hubby took the box to mail, Suzy was there. I said Hi to Pat outside. He had his arm in a cast form the carpal tunnel surgery.

Hubby dropped off the Beer. Then we drove home. 

Unloaded the dogs. The house was NOT CLEAN. Dog hair still everywhere. They did not vacuum the closet and did not clean the floor in the laundry room. I had to get the vacuum out and clean everything again. Tons of dirt & dog hair under the sofas. It was awful. We are not having this company come back again.

Hubby got his stuff together. Then I drove him down to the shop with the FMF. I came back home and drove around to see some idiots with a table set up on the corner, trying to get people to sign a petition to recall Governor Sisolak. WTF. Just because he closed down the state to avoid bringing the PLAGUE here? People are just assholes. Just WEAR THE MASK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Hubby, Eric, Dean, and Lupe went to St George Sand Hollow for the Hero Trail UTV event. They took Eric's UTV and Eric's truck.

I got back home and let the dogs outside. While I was cleaning up the house, and getting the laundry done, the RATTLER CAT VOMITED. So I had to clean that up, too. WHY DO I BOTHER?

 

I crocheted the velvet pumpkins today. I was in a lot of pain today, so I used the gummy bears for pain. Made me tired & dizzy.

Hubby got home about 9PM. He was driving Eric's truc

k & trailer. He parked them out front. 

Hubby took a shower. Then he talked about his adventure at Sand Hollow.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: