Tuesday, October 20, 2020

USED NEW VACUUM/ ASSEMBLING FILE CABINET /CLEANED OUT WASHER / BUNCO

TUESDAY
10-20-2020 
 

 

I was up at 4:30AM. I took a hot bath. Accidentally stepped on Robert's tail in the bathroom. I trickled water in the bathroom sink for Robert.

Then I got out of the bath and took Aspirin. I went to bed in the front spare bedroom. Got a blanket and pillow. 

Had a HORRIBLE nightmare about diving and drowning/suffocating in a cave underwater.

Woke up by Tater's barking and the garbage collection truck noise. 

Made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made egg breakfast for the dogs.
 
Hubby sat down to watch Automotive shows on TV for a while.

I vacuumed with new vacuum, Hubby cleaned cat litter. We both cleaned out the mold & mildew from the front gasket of the washer. 

I was exhausted.
 
I picked up dog poo. Filled the bird waterer. Brought the garbage can in front the street. Got a cactus piece caught in my toe.

We filled out our voting forms. Hubby had to practice his signature.
 
Hubby assembled the office file cabinet. Directions were sketchy.
 

 
Robert cat played in the paper & cardboard from the file cabinet. He helped Hubby put the cabinet together.
 

 
Hubby made smoothies for himself.

He was still putting together the file cabinet after 2 hours.

UPS Brent came and delivered our new Chandelier. I gave Brent a pumpkin to take home to his wife. 

Hubby put together the Chandelier. It did not take as long as the file cabinet.




I went to get the mail. Had to throw away 7 (SEVEN) propoganda mail flyer crap from the Trump Dump League. Fuck them. Fuck that orange asshole.
 
Talked to Dave & Carmen for a while. 
 
Hubby watched TV at 3PM. He was tired. 
 
Cats played on the plumbing pipe shelves in the office.
 
We watched TV. Hubby put the shrimp out to thaw.

We went to Linda and Norm's for BUNCO at 6PM. 

New people there - Barb & Mark. Mark was a hoot. So funny. Pat (Patricia, but nobody calls her that), and 

We had snacks at 1/2 time. Meatballs, sandwiches, meat roll-ups, shrimp, crackers, cheese, grapes, M&Ms. 

In the first half, I was really lucky. Got 3 Buncos. Then in the second half, my luck went to crap.

Hubby and I did not win anything. 

We left at 9:30PM.

At home, I took aspirin and went to bed.


No comments: