Thursday, October 22, 2020

WALMART / BLACK CAT GOOGLY EYES / SWIMMING

THURSDAY
10-23-2020 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up and making egg breakfas for the dogs. He used left over spaghtti and the meatballs that I warmed up last night.

Sunrise was bright pink/red. Red sky at night, Sailors delight. Red sun in morning, sailors take warning. 


I made lattes & Nanogreens. I gave clean water to the birds.

I made the bed. Started to wash the comforter as it was covered with dog hair.

I vacuuumed. Hubby cleaned cat litter. Robert decided to watch us from on top of the kitchen cabinets.



Hubby was watching Automotive shows.
 
Cats were climbing on the plumbing pipe shelves.
 


We drove around Wishing Well, looking at all the political signs posted. 
 
 


Drove to City Hall and dropped off our ballots inside.
 

VOTED
 
 
Then we went to Walmart. Picked up googly eyes for the black cats, groceries.
 

Still empty shelves in the cleaning aisle. We bought 1 Clorox Wipes.




Drove across to Animal Farm to get our FREE cat food bag (after purchasing 10 bags). 
 

Drove home. Saw Carmen & Dave driving up the hill in their golf cart.

Unloaded groceries.
 
I glued the Googly Eyes from Walmart onto the black cats then put them out in front of the house.
 
BLACK CATS & PUMPKIN

I finished another pumpkin.



Chad, the bug guy from Bulldog Pest Control came. After he was finished, I gave him a pumpkin for his wife, and 2 pumpkins for the girls at the office.
 

UPS had brought the tie-back for our bathroom curtain, but it is the wrong size. Hubby will have to bend some rod to make a correct fitted one. 

UPS also brought bulbs for our chandelier. 

I put together the reducers for the plumbing pipe wall sconce. Hubby held it up to the wall to see what it will look like.
 

 
I updated info on internet. Paid bills online.

Hubby ran over to Stan & Betty to get the wine. He took over a metal part that he made them. 
 

 

Hubby made pizza for lunch for me. And poured wine. I had a nice buzz on while we went to swim.

I verified insurance info for Can Am and printed out new proof of insurance. 

Hubby made me pizza for lunch. Warmed up a mini pizza in the air fryer. He poured me some wine.

We went swimming at 2PM. I was quite drunk. Talked really loud at the pool. Only 4 other people in the pool at the time. 82 degrees and kinda cool.

Irl came at 4PM, but left with us at 4:30PM.

I walked Irl out to his golf cart and gave him a pumpkin for Kathy and the washed face mask that they had loaned me.

I drove home. Went around to see the bunnies.

At home, Hubby made meatloaf. I had cookies & latte. 

Hubby and Tater went for a walk/run with the golf cart at 6:45PM.

I re-filled the dog water and turned off the misters outside. I turned on the dryer again and finished drying our comforter.

We watched TV for a while. I went to bed at 9PM. My left shoulder feels like it is dislocated. Lots of pain. There is intense pain between my shoulders on my spine. Really difficult to sleep.

Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: