Wednesday, October 21, 2020

NO UTV BREAKFAST / HUBBY AT SHOP / BLACK CATS

WEDNESDAY
10-21-2020 
 

 
Up at 6:30AM. Heard dogs barking. Hubby was already up and making dog egg breakfast.

I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby had made the bed. He had cleaned the cat litter.

I took fresh water out for the birds. 

Hubby forgot his UTV breakfast and instead left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I made french toast. 

I picked up dog poo.

I crocheted. 

Hubby got home at 3PM. 
 
He brought home the black cat 2x4s that he cut out.
 
I put string whiskers on them with hot glue. 
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. 
 
We walked down to get the mail.
 
Hubby walked Tater at 8PM. 
 
I put out a washcloth to wipe Tater's feet when he got home. 
 
Hubby cleaned Tater's feet and came inside. 
 
We watched Archer for a while. 

We went to bed at 10PM.
 
 


No comments: