Friday, October 16, 2020

MORE PLUMBING PIPE SHELVES/NAILS/SWIMMING

FRIDAY
10-16-2020 
 
 
Up at 5AM. I got up to potty. Then I had to take a hot bath due to pain. Hubby got up and let the dogs outside. Wilson likes to nap on his dog bed in the dark. 

I took a hot bath, but didn't want to linger too long. Got out and put my towel in the laundry.

I made the bed.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby fed the dogs.
 
We watched morning News on TV.
 

Tired Rattler cat sleeping in the kitchen.
 
I vacuumed. There was cat litter everywhere.
 
We unloaded the front door glass into the garage. The Bank money guy called and Hubby talked to him while he was sitting in his truck out front. Then we unloaded the front door glass into the garage. We left and drove to Starbucks.I ordered Egg Bites.
 
When we got to Starbucks, they had no egg bites. So Hubby got a refund. It took 15 minutes. 
 
We drove to the shop and dropped off the garbage & boxes. Then we drove to Walmart.
 
Got more milk, yarn, saw Jose. He snuck up behind Hubby. Made "Bunny Ears" behind him. I was laughing. 

Then we checked out and I saw Jean at the self-checkout. I gave her a pumpkin because she wanted to see one.

We drove home and unloaded groceries at 11AM.

I gave the dogs some chicken nuggets we bought from Walmart.
 
Hubby had lunch. 

Then we started working on the plumbing pipe shelves again. They had been too narrow, so I had ordered another couple kits from Amazon. We widened it up on both sides. Looks much better now. Hubby had to cut one of the attachments so it would fit around the electric outlet.
 
Plumbing Pipe Shelves

 

We had to leave at 3PM. I was late to my nail appointment. But Andy was still finishing up with somebody else by the time I got there. I had to wait.

Then I got done and Hubby was waiting outside for me in the truck. We drove home.

Opened the garage door, but Hubby had left the man door open to the house as the cats had been in the garage when we left. So I was scared we had lost Rattler, Robert was already in the house. Rattler was found in his potty.

I got into my bathing suit and we went swimming. I drove the Golf Cart. 

Saw Irl and Janet there. We came home at 5:30PM. Stopped to feed Bunnies some apples, Hubby drove home. 

At home, we made dinner. Ribs & twice baked potato for me, meatloaf for Hubby.

Hubby and Tater went out for the dog run/walk in the Golf Cart at 8:30PM.
 
I put away clean clothes, put more clothes in to dry. I refilled dog water. Filled dog water on patio. Put away dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it. 
 
Turned on A/C because it was hot inside. 
 
I gave a couple rib bones to Wilson so he could enjoy a treat without Tater around.
 
Hubby and Tater got back. Hubby washed Tater's feet on the back patio.
 


No comments: