Saturday, October 10, 2020

THE WEEKEND

SATURDAY
10-10-2020 
 
 
I was up at 5AM to potty, Hubby let the dogs outside. 

I went back to bed and slept until 8AM. I heard Tater barking outside repeatedly.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby was sitting on the sofa, watching iPad videos.

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher. I made the bed.

I put the laundry in the dryer. I gave fresh water to the birds in the bird waterer.

Hubby got dressed. I drove the FMF and he drove Eric's truck & trailer over to Eric's home. He dropped it off. Then we drove over to the shop and Hubby got the Golf Cart. He took it back after it would not run again, but he said he would take it home and fix it there. Then he stopped to talk with a guy before we left the shop.

At home, he dropped off the golf cart. I parked the FMF in the garage. Hubby left at 11am to go cut wood & plane it at Todd's wood working shop.

I picked up dog poo. Opened the doors.
 
Dogs enjoyed a nap on the bed in the spare bedroom.
 

 
Hubby came back at 11:30AM with 2 cut boards. He fitted them. They look pretty good.

Then he left again to cut the rest of the wood.

Robert spent the day in his basket.



Hubby texted and said he was coming home. I sent pictures of the dogs to him, begging for chicken tenders from Walmart.





Hubby cut the wood and came back by 3:30PM. He brought the wood inside and we put it up on the plumbing pipe. He brought in cinammon rolls for me and chicken tenders for the dogs as he had stopped at Walmart.




I crocheted.

At XPM, I went for a bike ride. I did 5 miles! It has been 3 months since I felt good enough to ride. I really missed it.


I took a hot bath at 9PM and shaved my legs.
 
Went to bed at 10PM. Both of us were falling asleep.







No comments: