Saturday, October 24, 2020

COLDER / ZOMBIE PARADE / RECOVER CHAIR

SATURDAY
10-24-2020
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I got up to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
It was COLD! Only 57 degrees this morning!

Hubby was already making eggs for dog breakfast. He fed the dogs.

I gave fresh water to the birds. Birds were REALLY bathing in the water today!




Hubby had to watch the news because it had snowed in CDA/Spokane. Power Outages, Closed Passes, Accidents.
 
Tater helped Hubby watched TV.

Hubby got dressed. I started laundry. I made the bed. I started the Roomba in the master bedroom.

I downloaded digital files for the Dominoes from Etsy.

Hubby started working on re-covering the chair. Cat sat on it and flipped it off the table where Hubby was working.

ROBERT HELPS TO RECOVER CHAIR

Hubby made strawberry/banana smoothies at 10:30AM.
 
Went swimming at 2PM.  

We came home, changed clothes. 

Went to see the Zombie Parade at 5:30PM down on the Boulevard in Mesquite. 

On the way home, we stopped at Deep Roots Harvest. Hubby went inside and got me gummies & a brownie & a peanut butter cookie.

At home, I ate the cookie.

We sat and watched The Show That Goes Wrong on TV. 

I went to bed at 8:30PM.

Hubby came to bed at Midnight.


No comments: