Tuesday, October 27, 2020

DESK / INSTALL MONITOR HOLDERS / WALL SCONCE

TUESDAY
10-28-2020
 
Up at 2AM because I had severe cramps, which I should not have had as I took a marijuana brownie last night. 
 
So I took a hot bath, then got a blanket and slept on the bed in the spare bedroom.
 
Hubby forgot to put the garbage out this morning.
 
Hubby was up with the dogs at 6AM and brought me another blanket because I was cold.
 
Hubby made dog eggs and fed the dogs. I got up and made the bed. Made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby watched News on TV. 

Then he got dressed. He helped me move the computer and printer into the office. We moved the desk so that all the feet were on the rug. Hubby set up the monitor holder, but it is cheap and does not maneuver too well. It is not even with the other monitor on one side, so I ordered another one on Amazon.
 
The office desk chair is too short. The office desk is too tall. The monitor holder does not work. I HATE all the wires that can be seen on the desk. 
 
DESK IN OFFICE

I did dishes and put clean dishes away.

I did laundry and put clean laundry away.

I picked up dog poo.

Hubby started to put in the plumbing pipe wall sconce. It took over 1 hour to fish the wire up thru the wall. 

It eventually took 2 hours to install the wall sconce. Then Hubby realized he had cut off the power to the closest outlet by the door. So he has to re-wire it again.
 
 

CATS HELPING HUBBY INSTALL SCONCE




 

 PLUMBING PIPE WALL SCONCE WITH ADDED VALVES
 
 
 
 
At 2PM, Fred's Appliance called and left a message indicating they needed a contact for payment to fix the oven at our rental house in Idaho. So I called them back and gave them the info.
 
Hubby took a rest and ate lunch. He made me a sandwich. 
 
We watched Father Brown on TV and I crocheted. Hubby looked at his iPad.
 
At 5PM, we went down to Walmart. Left the dogs at home. I got more yarn. 
 
We returned home and put away groceries. 
 
I submitted the Starbucks rewards receipt.
 
We watched The Goes Wrong Show then Archer. 
 
I went to bed at 10PM.
 
 
 

No comments: