Monday, October 12, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP - PUMPKIN, SHEPHERD'S CROOK, PLUMBING PIPE DESK

MONDAY
10-12-2020 


Up at 3:30AM with the dogs and Hubby. Hubby was sitting on the sofa with Tater next to him. Wilson was sleeping on the dog bed outside. 

I had to take a hot bath because I had cramps. 

Then I went back to bed. 

Up again at 7AM. Hubby made eggs for dog breakfast then fed them. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Warmed up sausage.

Made bed with Hubby. My hair was a MESS this morning, so I had to flat iron it. 

Hubby watched ARCHER for a while before heading to the shop.

Hubby took the shepherd's crook so now the poor birds don't have water. 

There looks to have been a bunny that hit the front door and left some fur? 

Hubby had to come back because he forgot Todd's $100 gift certificate for Red Lobster that he left here. 

Hmm. Red Lobster sounds good. 

FedEx dropped off more heart buttons. 

UPS (Brent) dropped off another flag for the UTV that I had ordered.

I crocheted. Let dogs in and out all day. Neighbors were grilling. Smelled like burnt paint.

Hubby got home at 3:30PM. He had cut more wood for the shelves. 
 
I still think we need more pipe to be wider. 
 

 

Hubby grilled scallops for me. He warmed the ribs that he had in the freezer. Then we made twice-baked potatoes. 

Hubby put up the shepherd's crook that he had welded on another crook on one side for the hummingbirds.

At 7:30PM, I went for a 5-mile, 30 minute bike ride. Hubby took Tater for a walk/run with the Golf Cart. Hubby stopped to talk with neighbors Steve & Tina in Prominence. 

I got home and turned on all the fans. It stank of fish in the house.




Hubby got home with Tater, washed his paws in the back yard. Hubby put out the garbage can.

I took a shower at 9:30PM, dried my hair, and went to bed by 10:30PM.


No comments: