Sunday, October 11, 2020

THE WEEKEND PART 2


SUNDAY
10-11-2020
 
Up at 6AM. I made the bed. 
 
Then I made lattes & Nanogreens for breakfast. Hubby made breakfast eggs and fed dogs. He warmed up burritos.
 
I put on a sweatshirt and my blue jeans. It was only 66 degrees when we left. Dogs stayed home in the house. They took naps.
 
At 7AM, Hubby and I drove the UTV to the 76 Gas Station next to the Eureka to get fuel. 
 

 
 
Then we drove to Beaver Dam to get lottery tickets from the Dam Store. I looked at jewelry that some woman was selling. Way too damn much $. $30 for earrings, $100 for necklaces.
 
Hubby took me down by the river to see the WATERFALL! 
 


 
 
We rode back in the UTV. Just at the end of the ride, we saw a TURTLE!!! I got pics.
 
 

 
 
Arrived back home at 9:30AM.
 
I made more lattes. Hubby talked to the neighbor who was watering all his plants. 

I crocheted. 

Hubby went down to the shop to work. 

He got back at 3:30PM.

We washed the dogs outside. 

I put the dog towels and laundry, then stared the washer.

Put away clean laundry. 



No comments: