Tuesday, October 06, 2020

TUESDAY AND BANK PHONE CALL/PHASE 1 ENVIRONMENTAL REPORT/APPRAISAL AT NOON

TUESDAY
10-6-2020 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Tater was barking. Rattler got out again, walked over to the neighbors but came back.

Hubby helped me make the bed because he had torn off the sheets on his side. He had a dream last night that he peed the bed. But it was just a dream. Tater tried to push Hubby off the bed all night.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby made breakfast eggs and fed the dogs.

I put fresh water out for the birds in the bird waterer. 

We watched morning News on TV.

Hubby took a shower.

Tater continued to bark at people walking. Bark at the cats. 

Hubby talked to his brother on cell phone for 2 hours while sitting on the patio.

We went down at Noon with the Dually to meet Rick, the Appraiser for the building. 
 
Rick & Hubby Looking At Building
 
Then we went to Deep Roots Harvest and Hubby got me a chocolate chip cookie (very tiny) and gummies to help with my pain.
 
 

 
We drove to Walmart and got groceries. More milk, coffee, and yarn.
 

 
 
I totally forgot to get more string. 
 
Then we went home. Gave chicken tenders to the dogs. They did not tear up anything in the house. 
 
I fed treats to dogs. Hubby unloaded groceries.

Then the Bank Guy called again at 1PM to talk with Hubby about use of building, questions. Talked for about 30 minutes. Said it has to be submitted to committee.

We watched LetterKenny until bedtime. I was really tired from the chocolate chip cookie.

I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: