Friday, October 23, 2020

INSTALL CHANDELIER / COLD WATER


FRIDAY
10-23-2020 
 
 
 
Up at 5AM. It is only 60 degrees. Brrr. 

I have not gotten much sleep. I was tossing and turning in pain all night. 

I took a hot bath. Then I started the laundry again because it sat in the washer all night.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed them. 
 
I put fresh water out for the birds. 
 
I made the bed. 
 
Cleaning Company came and we told them to come back next week. 

Dana called this morning, freaking out about how to get his trailer home when he takes delivery of it in December. He thought he could not tow it on the road without a license plate.

Hubby got the ladder out to install the chandelier. He had to study the adapter from Home Depot because Pulte cannot install ceiling can lights as normal and have to make everything difficult. Robert cat decided to climb the ladder and help installation.

ROBERT HELPING WITH CHANDELIER INSTALLATION

I helped Hubby install the chandelier by holding it up, while he screwed in the wires and support panel.

NEW CHANDELIER

Very interesting shadows cast in the hallway with the new chandelier. 
 
I crocheted. Sat on a heating pad for my T2-T4 pain. 

Casey W called from Idaho to say that they closed on their house. Sold it. Now they can move. 

We went swimming at 2PM. Stopped to get the mail. KEC bill, and junk mail.

We left Tater in the kennel because he was barking too much.

The water was FREEZING! Of course, the pilot light blew out again. They are leaving the pool open until Nov 1, but refuse to heat it. 

Hubby got into the pool. But I sat on the edge with just my legs and butt in the water. It was only 76 degrees F. Way too cold. We stayed in the water for 1 hour. That was all I could take.

We drove home the long way and saw a couple bunnies. At home, Hubby gave the dogs some meat treats. Then I wanted Chili & peanut butter sandwiches to warm up. It was only 82 degrees. LOL. We drove down to the Terrible Herbst Chevron by Walmart to pick up bread. Hubby ran inside. I waited outside. Heard some lady screaming & hitting her car.

We drove home. Hubby warmed up chili for me and made sandwiches. 

We watched TV for a while.
 
I drank wine and finished the Green Apple marijuana chewies. They tasted awful.
 
Hubby took Tater for a walk/run with the golf cart at 8PM. Then Hubby came home, washed Tater's feet and then did his compression boots. 
 
I went to bed at 9PM.



No comments: