Saturday, October 03, 2020

PICK UP RANCHERO IN /HUBBY'S EYE APPOINTMENT/SPENCER TO THE ER

SATURDAY
10-3-2020
Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was making noise in the kitchen, making egg breakfast for the dogs. He fed them.

I made the bed. I took a shower and washed my hair.
 
Watched the morning news.
 
Hubby took a shower. Wilson had pooped in the office on the rug. Again. Asshole. He knows better. We let them out all the time. 
 
Hubby cleaned up the poop. Tater barked at people walking.
 
We sat on the patio until 10AM. Then I had to get up and vacuum the black dog hair off the rug outside. Hubby took over vacuuming. I cleaned off the dust on the patio furniture. Hubby vacuumed inside. Then 
 
Hubby made garlic cheese bread and cut up the rest of the grilled rotisserie chicken. 

I put the laundry in the dryer. Finished my crochet grey & black pumpkin.
 
At NOON we took the truck and went down to Walmart Optometrist. Hubby went in to his appointment. I talked with the receptionist. She was nice.
 
 HUBBY'S INJURED LEFT EYE
 
Hubby had to had his eye numbed, then dialated. The doctor dug the metal piece and rust out of his eye with a needle. Then put a contact over his eye to protect it. The doctor said he had a lot of damage to the eye.
 
We went to Jose's lot to pick up the trailer, then drove home to pick up the dogs. Put dogs in truck and took off to St George to pick up the Ranchero from the Wrap Guy-Rowdy. 

Saw a Highway Patrol pull in front of us just past Cedar Pocket and pull over a car in front of us. The Highway Patrol almost caused an accident by his stupidity.
 
Wilson was sitting heavily on my lap and engraved his paw print on my leg.
 
WILSON'S PAW PRINT ON MY LEG
 

Stopped at Dogtown Day Care to drop off the dogs. They were closing at 5PM today and it was already 3PM. (we always forget about the 1 hour time difference).
 

 

We rushed to get the car from over at 1306 Majestic Drive. Loaded it really quickly. Rowdy was there to drive the car on the trailer. 


 
We then drove over to Mike and Val's at 729 Wagonmaster Drive. I got to meet them. 



Then we raced over with 15 minutes to get the dogs by 5PM. We had to call to advise them we would be late, but did not have a credit card on file. 

We got there at exactly 5PM and I left a $10 tip because we were late. They brought the dogs out and kept our credit card info on file for future times. 
 
Drove to Harbor Freight to get parts for the bender we bought from SWAG Off Road. They did not have the bottle jack.

Then we drove over to Michaels. They had NOTHING in their aisles. 
 

Hubby picked me up after circling the parking lot. I was frustrated.

Stopped at Jamba Juice, but there were 10 people waiting in the place and I did not want to wait that long with that many people.

So instead, we drove over to Five Guys and Hubby parked. He went in to get the burgers, fries, & peanuts in a pre-packed sack.
 

It smelled like sewage where we were parked. Tater sat nicely in the ruck, waiting for his burger.
 
TATER WAITING FOR FOOD
 
 
Hubby came out and we ate the food. I gave a burger to the dogs. 

Then we drove home. 
 
Sun was brightly burning our eyes on the drive back. It was shining thru the smoke.
 
 
SUNSET MESQUITE NV


Stopped to get Lottery Tickets in Littlefield. Then we drove home again. At home, we unloaded everything. 

We watched Letterkenny for a while. 
 
Then sat on the patio until 9PM. I went to bed because I was exhausted.


TATER RELAXING ON PATIO
 
Tater sat on the patio with us, but had to be on his sofa looking around.

No comments: