Friday, October 30, 2020

FRIDAY / CLEAN TRUCK / MILK / AWESOME-O /NAILS

FRIDAY
10-30-2020 
 

 
Up at 6AM. Heard Tater barking outside. Hubby was making breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. 

I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby was watching News on TV. 

Hubby made the bed. I cleaned the floor in the bathroom because Tater had drank water and spilled it everywhere. 

I ordered corrugated plastic to block the 3 windows in the office.

We took the truck to the Dollar Store and picked up treats for delivery drivers, more Awesome-O cleaner, and deodorants for the truck.

We took the Dually and drove to the Walmart RV car wash and washed the Dually there. Some guy was talking to Hubby while I crocheted in the cab. Hubby washed the entry hall rug while it was hung up on the side of the car wash wall concrete.

Some guy pulled up in a car to vacuum and he had 3 dogs that jumped out. 

We drove the truck down the Interstate to dry it off. Got off at Smith's exit and were going to get milk at Smith's, but there were no parking places. 

Hubby drove on the Interstate again to Wendy's. We got burgers & chicken nuggets for the dogs.
 

Drove to Walmart and I waited in the truck while Hubby went inside to get milk.
 

We drove home.

At home, unloaded everything and I took everything out of the truck so we could clean it.

I fed the hamburger and chicken nuggets to the dogs. 
 



 

I brought in the blanket packs from the truck. Robert decided to take a nap on them.

I sat on the sofa, crocheted, and watched Father Brown while Hubby cleaned the truck. Vacuumed it.

Hubby vacuumed the truck, I helped him wipe it down; lots of dust. Then he used a leather cleaning solution on the leather. 

At 2:45PM, we left in the truck so I could get my nails done at 3PM. There was road construction in front of the strip mall, so Hubby had to drive down and turn around. 

Instead of getting tips, I had Andy do gel nails on top of my real nails, a very thin application. And then do white tips. My nails look much better and they feel real. 
 
I was done at 3:45PM and called Hubby. He came to pick me up quickly.
 
We drove home. 
 
At home, we played with the dogs. 
 
Hubby and I watched the new season of Father Brown on TV. I crocheted. 
 
Hubby took Tater for a walk/run at 8PM. I put wash rag outside on the patio so that Hubby could wash Tater's feet. 
 
I went to bed at 9PM.



No comments: