Wednesday, October 14, 2020

UTV BREAKFAST/ CROCHETING/HUBBY AT SHOP

WEDNESDAY
10-14-2020
 
 

Awake at 5AM when Tater barked and tore off the bed. He thought there was an intruder, but it was just Hubby who was sitting in the living room on the sofa.
 
Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Wilson slept on the dog bed until 7AM.  
 
I made the bed. 

I made lattes & nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. Then I cleaned up the breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. 

Hubby did the cat litter. Hubby left at 7:40AM with the truck to go eat at Golden West for the UTV breakfast.
 
I vacuumed.

A private Amazon delivery driver came at 11AM to deliver my Stephen King books that I ordered.

I crocheted. 

Hubby got home at 3:30PM. He had made me a rebar pumpkin! It only cost him $5.25 for 1 stick of rebar and the pumpkin is HUGE. 25" across. 

Rebar Pumpkin
 
We went swimming at 4PM. Saw Dave & Carmen, Irl. The water was COLD. The sun went down FAST. We left at 5:10PM. 

Drove home on the golf cart. 

At home, Hubby warmed up the mashed potatoes and meatloaf.

He took Tater for a walk/run in the Golf Cart at 8PM. 

I crocheted. 

I got out a warm wash cloth to wipe off Tater's feet in the back yard. 

We watched Archer. 

We went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: