Saturday, August 31, 2019

LAST MONTH OF AUGUST 2019

SATURDAY
AUGUST 31 2019

Got up at 7AM. Hubby had already been up with the dogs & outside on the patio since 5AM. I could hear the dogs barking at everybody walking past our back yard on the sidewalk.

I took the linens & comforter off the bed and took pictures of the sagging springs so that we can attempt to warranty the mattress from Ashley Home Furniture.

Then I remade the bed and turned the mattress around.

I went out to make lattes. Hubby had already made eggs and was feeding the dogs.

We had breakfast on the courtyard. Hubby had a burrito. I had Nanogreens and watermelon.

Then we put the breakfast dishes away. I started laundry. Went outside to pick up dog poo; 15 LOADS--They are eating too much.



I cleaned out my drawer in the bathroom; lots of hair. I also cleaned out Hubby's drawer. Lots of dirt & hair.

Hubby vacuumed up cat litter. He changed cat litter. I took it all outside to throw away in the garbage dumpster.

I steam-cleaned the tile floors. Sweaty work.

Hubby watched TV all day.

We went swimming at 5PM.

Came back home and played with dogs.

Watched TV.

Bed at 10PM.

No comments: