Wednesday, August 14, 2019

HUBBY WORKS AT SHOP

WEDNESDAY
8-14-2019

Tater was turning around in his sleep again at 3AM when Hubby had to get up to potty & take more prescription antibiotics. So I got up and slept in the front spare room.

Hubby came in and loudly asked me if I needed anything at 6AM in the morning. So I decided to get up.

Made the bed there and made the bed in the master bedroom. I made lattes for us.

Hubby made eggs for dogs and we sat on the courtyard for breakfast. It was only 70 degrees outside this morning! Just like fall.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. Hubby vacuumed & cleaned up cat litter. I took the watermelon, cantaloupe, and cat litter out to the garbage. I picked up dog poo on the way.

Hubby left at 8AM to go down to the shop to work. He sand blasted his wheel rims for the Can-Am with Eric & Dean.

I cleaned house. Then I soaked my feet.

I did laundry for the bedding; comforter.

Hubby got home at 2PM.

I put away clean clothes. Then I worked on Scrapbook pages for our Digital Picture Frame.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on the main tv. I watched The Closer on our computer.

Hubby made dinner. Warmed up egg rolls.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: