Saturday, August 03, 2019

WASH CAN-AM

SATURDAY
8-3-2019

Hubby woke me up at 5:20AM and asked if I wanted to go get donuts. As I thought they were only open M-F, I just mumbled "No". Because today is Saturday! But I could not get out the whole explanation. Went back to sleep.

At 7AM, we got up. Hubby let the puppies outside.

I cleaned the bathroom because everything was covered in water stains, dust, and cat hair. Yuck.

Cleaned the floor with vinegar. The tiles look al little better now. I found an additional chip in the kitchen tile. One more to replace...

I put away breakfast dishes. Started the laundry. Hubby had bled from his dog bite on his hand on the sheets & comforter.

Picked up dog poo, took out garbage to the dumpster.

Hubby left at 10AM to go wash the Can-Am.

Dogs and I played tag inside.

Then Hubby got back.

Hubby worked on the Can-Am some more.

Then we went swimming at 5PM. I did 45 minutes of biking, then some lady came and I did not want to be seated next to her. I went out swimming with hubby.

We came back home at 7PM.

Sat with the puppies for a while outside. It really stank outside. Hubby was complaining about it.

Watched TV - Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: