Saturday, August 24, 2019

GLASS BREAKS/HOUSE-AVERSARY

SATURDAY
8-24-2019

WE CLOSED ON THE HOUSE IN MESQUITE ONE YEAR AGO!

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already in the kitchen making eggs for dogs. I thought I would get to sleep late, but no chance of that!

I got up, made the bed. Made lattes. Warmed up eggs for myself. Hubby had already put watermelon in a bowl for me. We ate on the courtyard. It was already warm by this time. No more Fall weather, yet!

We cleaned up breakfast dishes. I took a shower while Hubby got ready to leave. Then I put all the towels and dirty clothes in the laundry.

Hubby left to go work on the tire carrier & gas can carrier for Mark & Nancy's UTV.



Then I vacuumed, filled dog water outside, cleaned up everything. Robert cat decided to knock my Glass penguin onto the floor in the living room. So I had to clean that up.

Put the dogs outside and had to vacuum up all the glass. Finished vacuuming in the house.

I picked up dog poo. SEVERAL loads! And took it to the garbage. I was hot and exhausted by this time. And upset at losing my penguin.

Put away laundry.

Cindy, our renter from Idaho, went a picture of the Moose that have been visiting. Looks like the mother moose is one of the babies from past years!

MOOSE


I soaked my feet for a while.

Sat with Tater on the sofa while he took a nap.

Hubby came home at 2PM. He took the UTV over to Nancy & Mark's house after getting Stan to open the garage door.

Stan has kidney cancer, back problems, and XXX. He has to have surgery for all of it.

Then Hubby got home again, had to rest for a while. Changed his clothes from work clothes to shorts & Hawaiian shirt.

I took him down to the shop in the Expedition so he could pick up his truck. Then we drove to Walmart to get groceries. They did not have popcorn chicken for the dogs :(

We came home and unloaded groceries. Both of us too tired to exercise, we went over to swim at 6PM.

Both of us were too exhausted to go exercise or swim. We sat at home and almost fell asleep.

We took the dogs for a walk at 10PM around the neighborhood and down to the grassy area.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: