Wednesday, August 28, 2019

HUBBY WORKS ON CAN AM AGAIN / WILSON GOES TO VET


AUGUST 28 2019
WEDNESDAY

I had taken a Benadryl last night, so could not wake up this morning.

Hubby got up with the dogs early and was out on the patio with them. I had to get up and let Wilson out; then the next thing I knew-Hubby had brought fresh, warm cinnamon rolls in the bedroom to wake me up.

I finally woke up at 7AM. Really groggy. My whole body hurts like I was beaten up.

I made lattes. Warmed up some sausage for myself. Made my Nano-greens.

I started laundry, put away dirty dishes, made the bed.

Dogs slept on the sofa, Hubby went out to the garage to pack the UTV bearings and put on the tires with the new wheels.

I sat in the office, updating my blog and uploading fonts. I did briefly go out and fill dog water & pick up their poo.

Wilson's eye seems better today.

10AM - No energy to do anything today.

Renters sent us another picture of visiting MOOSE.

 Moose at House in Idaho

Hubby ran down to the Flying J Tire shop to get the tires & wheels mounted.

I vacuumed.

Went down to get the mail; Hubby's shorts from Old Navy arrived.

There was a Box from Fed Ex at our door. It was the Nano-Leans they forgot to send me!



Hubby returned 20 minutes later. He is best friends with the guys at the Flying J Tire shop; they did not charge him anything.

I finished vacuuming.

Hubby finished working and took the Can Am for a test drive. He filled up at the gas station and came back.

Then I made pancakes for him again. He watched TV and then took a shower.

Can Am with Larger Tires, Changed Oil, Powdercoated Blue Wheel Rims, Packed Bearings

We took Wilson to the Vet at 4:30 for his EYE INFECTION. Doctor Brown prescribed Amoxicillin drops with Prednisone for his Conjunctivitis. Left Tater at home in the kennel. First time he has ever been left by himself. He did pretty good.



Got back home at 5PM and changed so we could go swimming.

I exercised on the Elliptical, Bike, and Leg Press. Hubby did not want to exercise because he worked all day.

Swam until 7PM. Left at the same time as Kirk. Kirk and Hubby were talking about doing Kirk's back yard by themselves because the two quotes Kirk got were $21,000 and $40,000. OMG.

We came home and I gave treats to the dogs.

Hubby made spaghetti with sauce for dinner.

We watched a couple shows of Season 2 of Mindhunter. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: