Friday, August 16, 2019

HAPPY HOUR

FRIDAY
8-16-2019

Because Tater was pushing on me so hard and very restless last night, I got up to pee at 3AM and just went back to bed in the front spare bedroom. I was exhausted.

Got up at 7AM when I heard Hubby was awake and making eggs for the dogs in the kitchen.

I got up and made the beds. I made lattes.

Then we ate breakfast on the courtyard. Nice and cool 80 degrees outside.

Tater and Wilson ran after a bird that was flying around in the courtyard. Tater was on-point like a bird-dog!

I came inside while Hubby took a quick nap outside.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes, started the dishwasher. Put clothes in washer, started washing. Vacuumed front rooms and cat area. I picked up dog poo outside, re-filled the bird waterer, re-filled the dog water.

Hubby rested on the sofa for the day. He had a cold. Kept sneezing. Then he was hot. He had a blanket on the entire day.

I did Quick Pages on the computer for our Digital Picture Frame.

I put away clothes. Then put away clean dishes. Let the dogs inside and out. Gave dogs fresh water.

At 4PM, we went to the Pioneer Center to have Happy Hour. Had shrimp, roll up sandwiches, cookies, veggie tray, bbq meatballs, etc. Hubby got a Bloody Mary and I had a small glass of wine. We met Ken (who does landscaping part time) and Chuck at the table. They were very nice to talk with, even though we could not hear them very well.

Left at 5PM and came home to the dogs.

I tried to take a nap on the sofa (too much wine), but Tater kept licking my face and jumping on me.

We watched TV and then took the dogs for a walk at 10PM. Went to bed right after we came home.

No comments: