Thursday, August 15, 2019

ANOTHER SUMMER DAY

THURSDAY
8-15-2019

Restless night. Up at 1AM to potty and drink water.

Dogs were pushing me off the bed all night. Hubby said he had a restless night.

Up at 7AM when I heard Hubby in the kitchen making eggs for dogs.

I made lattes and dished up watermelon for myself.

We sat on the courtyard to eat breakfast. I entertained Hubby with anecdotes from Reddit.

I picked up dog poo. Hubby cleaned up cat litter.

We vacuumed. I put away breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Started washing machine and put away clean clothes.

Hubby watched Automotive shows & surfed on his iPad.

I tried to find a light bulb for the new lamp, but while searching the closet, Rattler knocked off a bulb and it shattered.

Hubby came and vacuumed up the mess.

Hubby watched Automotive shows today with Tater sleeping by his side. Wilson slept on the sofa opposite.

I did work on the computer.

At 5PM, we put the dogs in their kennel and went down to the Pioneer Center in the Expedition; I exercised on the Elliptical and the Recumbent Bike for 1.5 hours, then joined Hubby in the outside pool.

Kirk was there exercising but went in the pool later. Scott was back from Sturgis. Dave & Carmen came later. They were still talking about Buddy's passing while they were on vacation.

We swam until 7:15PM and then came home. Hubby had dinner. I made rice & chicken breast.

Watched the Season Finale on The Boys. 

Went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: