Sunday, August 18, 2019

LAZY SUNDAY

SUNDAY
8-18-2019

After having taken 2 Benadryls to sleep, they wired me up all night and I got no rest at all!

Wilson was pushing against my left leg all night and it hurt.

I briefly went into the front bedroom to sleep, but the cats kept walking & jumping on me.

Wilson came to get me at 3AM while whining at the door for me to let him outside. I let him out, and when he was let back inside we both went back to bed in the master bedroom.

I slept until 7AM when Hubby was making eggs for dogs. He fed them on the courtyard. Said that it was only 70 degrees outside and felt nice.

I made lattes and then warmed up eggs & turkey bacon for breakfast.

Ate on the courtyard. Hubby napped in the chair opposite me.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started the dishwasher & washing machine.

I downloaded fonts from the web.

Hubby watched TV and surfed his iPad.

Sat around watching Sharknado The 4th Awakening. So campy!

Went down to the Pioneer Center at 5PM to exercise/swim.

Dogs went into their kennel.

I exercised for an hour while hubby swam. Then we left at 7PM.

Came home and watched TV.

Walked dogs around the neighborhood.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: