Monday, August 05, 2019

MONDAY MONDAY

MONDAY
8-5-2019

Got up at 7AM. Hubby was already up at 6AM to let the dogs out for potty. He was making eggs for breakfast.

Made eggs for myself and lattes.

I vacuumed, cleaned the Roomba, made the bed, and cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Started couple loads of laundry, put away clean laundry. Put dishes in dishwasher.

Then I updated our Power of Attorney, Living Wills, and Last Will & Testament.

I updated all the insurance policies.

Hubby worked on the Can-Am in the garage.

Then he took a brief nap in the office while I was working.

I got finished with letter to mail.

Went to mail letter at post box. Picked some weeds on the way.

Came back and put weeds in a bag.

I worked on the internet today while Hubby looked at YouTube videos for Can-Am tires & fenders.

He watched Automotive shows on TV.

We went to swim at 6PM. Put dogs in kennel.

After swimming, we went down to Walmart to pick up a box fan and chicken.

Came back home, unloaded groceries.

Gave dogs chicken tender treats.

I had snack for dinner.

Watched Seinfeld on TV.

Went to bed at 9:30PM. I was exhausted.


No comments: