Saturday, August 10, 2019

TOOTHACHE FOR HUBBY

FRIDAY
8-9-2019

Got up and made eggs. Hubby was not feeling well, so I made eggs for the dogs and fed them.

Hubby stayed in bed until later.

I shut the door to our bedroom so that he could rest. He had a cold rag and took some aspirin. He has a toothache.

I vacuumed and then tried to keep the dogs quiet.

Hubby got up later. I had all the forms to sign/notarize at the Credit Union.

We left at Noon to go get Pedicures at CHROME NAIL BAR. They said come back at 1PM for appointment.

Drove down to the Mountain America Credit Union and got our documents signed.



Then we came back and still had 30 minutes. We shopped at Smith's. I got snacks to eat while getting pedicure. Hubby got Anbesol for his tooth ache.

He tried to sleep while getting his pedicure. I had a chatty young girl who said she was 19.

We got done there at 3PM. Then drove home to dogs.

Let them out for potty. Gave them snacks.

Hubby went straight back to bed, shut the curtains so it was dark-he was complaining about light hurting his headache. Another cold cloth and some horse-pill antibiotics. He drank lots of water.

I kept the dogs quiet and watched TV.

About 6PM, I woke him up and asked if he was OK. He said he would get up.

Covered him with a blanket on the sofa and we watched TV.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.


No comments: