Saturday, August 24, 2019

BOWLING!

FRIDAY
8-23-2019

Got up at 6AM. Hubby was already up and making eggs for dogs. I slept and he closed the door so the dogs would not bother me.

We cleaned the house. I vacuumed.

Then we left at 9:30AM to go bowling.

I was not aware that we were supposed to check in with Kathy, so instead we went to get our bowling shoes, balls, and lane. We bowled by ourselves and told Kathy that we would meet up with them next Friday.

We really sucked at bowling. It has been over 30 years since we went bowling. I think Hubby got a 95 and I got an 86.

Hubby Bowling

Afterwards, we stopped at Walmart to pick up milk. We also drove by Oasis Golf Course to see the strip-malls that we were told about.

At home, we took the dogs out of the kennel.

Hubby decided he need to go down to the shop and work on the gas can/tire carrier for the neighbors.

He got back at 3PM.

We went to the Pioneer Center at 5PM to exercise/swim.

Kirk helped Hubby do the rotation on the different exercise machines. I did 30 minutes on the incumbent bike, 20 minutes on the Elliptical (I hate the elliptical) and 15 minutes on the Leg Press.

Then I went to swim and Hubby finally came in about 15 minutes later with Kirk.

We swam for a while until 7PM and went home.

Ordered pizza from Pizza Hut to have it delivered. A medium pepperoni/pineapple and a medium sausage/tomato.



We watched TV and went to bed early.

No comments: