Friday, August 02, 2019

FRONT WINDOW SCREEN INSTALLED/SUN CITY COFFEE CHAT

FRIDAY
8-2-2019

Our alarm rang at 5AM, hubby had already been up at 4:30AM to potty. He told me to hold his hand and we would decide if we were getting up. We both fell back to sleep.

Got up at 7AM. Hubby was already up making eggs for breakfast. He had moved the small floor fan into our room so that I would not wake up sweaty.

There was a little blood on the bed from either Hubby or Tater. I have to wash the comforter again.

I got up and made lattes. Warmed up eggs for myself.

Hubby fed dogs and then he ate a burrito for breakfast.

I picked up dog poo. Hubby cleaned up cat poo. We started laundry. Put breakfast dishes away and started washer.

Robert Relaxing
 Tater Plays with Rag Rope
 Wilson Safe In Kennel
Rattler In Box


Hubby sat down to watch Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and The UnXplained with William Shatner narrating.


The guys from Screen Mobile got here at 9:30AM and they left by 10:45AM.

Nice work on the screen in the front window.

Front Window Screen

Hubby blew out the bugs in the front entryway. Then he blew the dead flower petals in the backyard.

He finished vacuuming.

Hubby watched TV. My knee popped out on me. I really think I need surgery.

Then I took aspirin and took a nap.

Hubby left at 3PM to go with John & Dee to the Coffee Chat for the HOA.

I got up at 4PM and let the dogs out. I went down to get the mail.

Ordered art supplies.

Hubby got back at 4:40PM.

We got ready for swimming. Left at 6PM after putting dogs in kennel.


Swam until 7PM. I took a shower and changed into my shorts & shirt in the women's showers.

We came home and played with the dogs for a while. Then we put them in the kennel again so we could eat at Virgin Valley Buffet for Seafood night.



I got my Club Card with $5 free play and stuck my card in the Kiosk for a gift - got 25 slots for free. ($1 value).

We ate dinner. It was not very good. Hubby had excellent seafood fettucine which was custom made while he waited.

We left at 9PM and gambled with my free $5 play. I won $7.75 and cashed out!

Drove home in the Dually.

Stink was back at the Golf Course throughout the whole subdivision.

We sat inside and watched TV; Homefront with Jason Statham. Went to bed at 11:30PM.


No comments: