Saturday, August 17, 2019

HUBBY'S EYE DOCTOR APPOINTMENT/TRIP TO THE LIBRARY

SATURDAY
8-17-2019

Got up at 7:45AM as I had taken THREE Benadryl last night so that I could sleep. It really helped.

I made lattes.

Hubby fed the dogs in the courtyard. He had opened the screens as it was not very warm yet.

I vacuumed up cat litter. Then I started a load of laundry. Put away breakfast dishes.

I warmed up my egg and sausage to eat that for breakfast.

We got ready to go at 10:15; took the Expedition down to Walmart Vision for Hubby's eye exam.

He was in the exam for 30 minutes. The yellow spots on his eyes are only fatty deposits which are normal. Doctor said that he has pretty good eyesight!

Walmart Vision

We grocery shopped at Walmart.

Drove to the Mesquite Library and ordered lattes & a cinnamon apple crunch. We ran into Russ from the UTV Club that asked Hubby to host at the Aravada Springs Ranch for a week in September. Russ was very nice. We talked to him about when we could do it; he suggested the last week of September.

Then Hubby and I looked around the Library and signed up for Library cards. That was quite interesting. There are lots of things to do at this library.

Library

Drove home and unloaded groceries. Gave chicken tenders to the dogs.

Hubby watched TV while I updated our calendar and made more Digital Pages for our Digital Picture Frame.

I put away clothes. Vacuumed up more cat litter. Put away clean dishes. Picked up dog poo. Gave fresh water with ice to the dogs.

Hubby went down to the Flying J Tire Center to get his rims pulled off the tires. He returned after about 1 hour.

I downloaded fonts from the web.

Hubby watched TV.

Went to swim/exercise at 5PM. Put dogs in the kennel.

Returned at 7PM. Let dogs outside.

Hubby watched Money Heist  (a dubbed film from Spain-for Netflix) for a while, then we both watched The Booth At The End. Pretty weird show. Interesting.

Walked the dogs at 9:30PM. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: