Wednesday, August 28, 2019

COFFEE HOUSE MUSIC & CLEAN WINDOWS






Got up at 5:30AM. Hubby was already up and making breakfast for the dogs.

I got up and made lattes.

Hubby left at 6AM so he could go with John, our neighbor, to fly model planes out by Scenic.

I fed the dogs.

Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher. Cleaned the floor.

Vacuumed up cat litter.

Hubby had taken out the trash for this morning. So I just took out another bag and the dog poo to add to the trash.

Then at 7:00AM I went to get the BINGO tickets for next month.

I returned and finished cleaning house. Put laundry in the washer.

I put away clean laundry.

Hubby got home at 9AM.

We went to the Coffee House Music at the Pioneer Center at 10:30AM. We sat in the comfortable chairs near the windows and put our feet on a hassock. A couple guys were very rude and started talking loudly near us. I tried "shushing" them a couple times, but they were deaf. A rude guy shouted down the hallway. It was very difficult to enjoy the music this time.



Finally, we left at 11:30AM after the music was done. I had forgotten my water bottle and the rude guy came running out with it. Hubby thanked him. "I would not have known who you were without your 'colorful' shirt on!" Hubby was wearing his Hawaiian shirt.

We drove home. Hubby went to the house. I went to visit Dawn because she had texted me. I spent over two hours there, talking to her. She gave us a nice jug of Maple Syrup from Canada for looking after their house while they were gone to Canada.



I forgot to bring back the syrup when I returned home, so Dawn brought it over. She came inside and looked at our garage entry door because she wants to re-do theirs.

So Dawn left and Hubby hinted that he would like some pancakes to sample the syrup. So I made pancakes. He had already made something on the stove, so I had to clean up his mess. There was also a spilled mess on the floor that I had to clean.

I made Kodiak pancakes along with the syrup and gave him.

We played with the dogs for a while. It was very hot outside today. Only 35 percent humidity.

Hubby watched TV automotive shows.

We got ready to go swimming at 5PM.

Went to exercise/swim. Kirk was there to help Hubby again. I exercised on the Elliptical and Recumbent bike. I did 15 minutes on the Leg Press.

I went out to swim and waited for Hubby. He came out about 10 minutes later.

We swam with Kirk & Scott. Raylene did not want to come in the pool. She sat by the umbrella.

We finally left at 7PM.

Went home.

Had dinner.

It stank outside so we could not walk dogs.

My friend, Dee was telling that she got sprayed 3 times because she did not read the directions for the TUSHY bidet that they had installed. I told her that she needed BIDET for Dummies. They don't have one, so I created one for her...

Texted this picture to her and she laughed.

Went to bed at 9PM because both of us were exhausted. I took a Benadryl to help me sleep. Gave a Benadryl to Wilson because of his eye infection.



No comments: