Thursday, August 08, 2019

SHOPPING AT ST GEORGE

THURSDAY
8-8-2019

Got up early. Hubby made breakfast for dogs. I made an egg for myself.

We cleaned up breakfast dishes and did vacuuming.

Then we loaded dogs into the Dually; got down to Falcon Ridge when I realized that I had left my Target refund on the counter at home. Had to go back.

Wilson was upset and whining, so I assumed he had to go potty. We stopped at the park by Smith's to walk the dogs. Both of them pooped and peed.

We drove to St George. Traffic was not backed up at all going north thru the Gorge.

In St George, we went directly to Target to return my shirt that I had ordered, I got a cash refund.

Stopped at Metal Shop to pick up metal for Hubby;

We stopped at Smith's and I shopped for clothing while Hubby walked the dogs and waited in the A/C in the truck. I did not have a DEBIT card, so had to have the cashier "hold" the items for me while I walked outside to ask Hubby if he had cash. He did not, so I took his Debit card and went inside to get cash from the ATM machine.

Nasty family with TOO many kids that had been squealing in the store got in front of me at the exit, expecting me to wait - no respect from them. Jackasses.

On the way back, traffic was backed up, so we had to wait.

Got home about 1PM.

We rested in the A/C for a while.

Then Hubby took me down to get my nails done at GS Nails. He waited and took a nap while I was there.

Went down to swim at the Pioneer Center.

Came back home and we were exhausted.

Walked dogs around the neighborhood.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: