Thursday, August 01, 2019

HUBBY IN PAIN/WHIRLPOOL REPAIRMAN/SCREEN QUOTE

THURSDAY
8-1-2019

Got up at 7AM. Very tired today.

Hubby was still in pain.

I made eggs for myself and warmed up left-over eggs for dogs.

I fed the dogs. Then I sat down at the table and ate.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby sat on the sofa and was very nauseated. He held a garbage can in front of his face while sitting on the sofa. He was very nauseated. Had a headache & fever.

Hubby went back to bed.

I vacuumed. Cleaned up cat litter. Took cat litter out to the garbage can. I picked up 10 loads of dog poo. (somebody is eating TOO much).



I started laundry. Started the dishwasher.

I was exhausted.

Kerry dropped off some more watercolor paper and the book for watercolor painting. She had to go with Shauna to Las Vegas for tests.

I let Tater out to see her, but he jumped up on her. Wilson was barking inside.

Then I had to take a shower because I was SO sweaty!



I woke Hubby up and told him to listen for the Whirlpool Repairman. Hubby decided to get up and dressed. He felt a little bit better. He was still wobbly.

Hubby had something to eat after sitting on the sofa for a while.

The Repairman came and said he would order a new front for the dishwasher.



I paid bills online.

Window Screen guys came at 1PM to give us another estimate for the front window and I paid them; they will come tomorrow at 9:30AM to place the screen.

I warmed up some Lobster cakes from Walmart for lunch.



Hubby tried to reprogram the watering system as we are still spending too much for water.

We watched TV for a while.

Hubby and I watched Sherlock until 4PM. Then we left and drove down to get his prescription from Mesquite Pharmacy.



Then we went swimming at the Pioneer Center. Talked to Kirk for a while.

I took a shower inside and put on my shorts. We left at 6:45PM.

Saw BUNNIES on the way out of the Pioneer Center while walking to our car.

BUNNIES


We came home and watched the rest of Sherlock until 8PM. Then we took the dogs to the Dog Park. There was nobody there. As we arrived, a couple Mesquite Police Officers were taking 2 dogs out of the park. They said that somebody had abandoned the dogs. Poor things. A couple huskies. They were quite aggressive thru the fence to Tater.

We stayed for a little while, then left at 9PM. As we were leaving, Tater jumped out of the back of the truck with the window down. Fortunately, a nice girl that was walking past us, yelled out "hey guys, your dog!" and Hubby stopped the truck. I got out and led Tater back to the truck. He was ok. No injuries from jumping out. So we rolled the windows up.

Drove home.

Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: