Saturday, August 10, 2019

MORE TOOTHACHE FOR HUBBY

SATURDAY
8-10-2019

Woke up at 7AM. Puppies were getting restless. Tater was kicking me in the side.

Hubby had gotten up several times to pee in the middle of the night. He had been drinking lots of water yesterday to hydrate because of the antibiotic pills.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. I made breakfast and lattes.

We watched Spokane News on the TV.

Hubby vacuumed while I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

I took out cat litter, picked up dog poo, and cleaned the back patio.

Hubby watched automotive shows.

I ordered shampoo & conditioner.

Hubby was in a lot of pain all day. He sat on the sofa and covered up with a blanket. Put wet washclothes on his teeth. He took his antibiotics all day.

We watched a show called The Sinner on Netflix.

I took the puppies outside and played with them.

We went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: