Friday, August 30, 2019

FRIDAY THE 30TH

FRIDAY
AUGUST 30 2019

Got up at 6AM after Hubby let the dogs outside and they started barking.

I was still tired from taking the marijuana Gummy Bear last night. We only took 1/2 gummy each last night, but we were tired and relaxed.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs; I made lattes and had watermelon. We sat on the courtyard.

Then we cleaned up. I vacuumed up cat litter.

Hubby left at 9AM to go down to his shop so that he can change oil on his Dually.

I stayed home. Put dishes away. Put clean clothes away. Did another load of laundry.

Picked up dog poo.Took garbage out to dumpster.

Soaked my feet. Put my cream on my feet.

Went to Watercolor with Kerry at 2PM.

We watched a program that she had purchased for watercolor class.

Kerry forgot that she had Physical Therapy at 3PM, so I had to leave.

I came home and rested with Hubby.

We went swimming at 6PM.

Swam until the sun went down at 7PM.

Came back home.

I had Nanogreens for dinner.

We watched the last 2 episodes of MindHunter. 

Went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: